Friday 10 October 2008

Hit the wall running…



Look at me. I have a blog...

Not something I ever thought I'd succumb to… but then again it was only a few years ago when I said I'd never colour my work digitally. Fool.

Nevertheless, here I am. I'm not quite sure in which sort of direction this whole thing will take me, but right now I am hoping to use it as a platform to post sketches and developments from any projects I'm currently working on (this being a more attractive/lazy option than
continually updating my website). Incidentally, I haven't actually finished building my website yet, so this is a bit stupid, really. Ah, well… wish me luck…

So to start off here are some character sketches above from a project I am (sort of) working on with my friend Tim Bryans. Tim and his team are hoping to pitch a new animated show based around these decrepit Super Heroes, but it's all very early days as yet, so I can't say too much about it right now. I've had a lot of fun with it so far, though: They make easy targets. (The aged Super Heroes, I mean, not Tim and his team…).

1 comment:

Rune said...

Hey Alex,

Thought I'd leave you a comment just to give you a fright.

You should try some Norse God type charcters like Thor etc.

Anyway hello to you in sunny Orkney.